So, we took our friend Craig to get his Pat. Blessing last weekend and made a stop in Trier on our way back. It's the oldest city in Germany I believe. Here are some pics from our little adventure.
Some are pretty goofy, I apoligize for that.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Trip to Trier
Posted by
emmielou
at
3:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That is so pretty there! You must be loving all the sight seeing : )
How fun! Germany looks so pretty, I wish I go there and see all the neat sights! When my husband and I plan our trip you will have to tell us some place to visit!
Isn't it amazing to learn stuff in History classes and then be able to see the sights for yourself? It must be so neat to see the architecture (sp). Love you Emily. Tell Jonathan I said hello... how is he doing? Has he been able to call?
Fun trip! I love checking out new cities, especially old ones. Emily, I was looking at these pics of your trip and my sister walked by and said, "Hey, I know her!" She said you guys were in a couple English classes together (Ms. Scott?) and you used to talk a lot. Small world! She said you were the coolest cheerleader she knew and she really liked you. Her name's Leslie. Anyway, glad you guys had fun! :)
Hey Lady, I keep forgetting to say hello to you...so here I am. Thank goodness for blogging, it's so easy to keep in touch. I'm glad I can still see your adorable face whenever I need to. :) Germany is gorgeous, one day when you're old you'll be missing that place like crazy I bet. Miss you darling!
How freakin' pretty is it! WOW. Love the picture of you and Jon in front of that beautiful tree. AWESOME! :p Missin' you! You're Mom was just here and she is missing her Emmie. Love ya.
How fun! Those buildings are beautiful! You guys are such a cute couple! Miss you!
Emily, I had to laugh after I read your response . . . when I said that my sister said that you used to talk a lot - it was in the plural form! She said that the TWO of you used to talk a lot! Not that you specifically talked a lot. Sorry for the miscommunication! After I re-read what I wrote I can see how it sounded like that. My bad! Yeah, she is really into sports. She's actually doing a coaching program up here at BYU. I LOVE that Jon picks locks too - its so fun! I've been meaning to practice more, maybe I will now that i have more time. Anyway, have a great day! :)
Post a Comment