Monday, April 21, 2008

Yeah for Visitors!

Well, Jonathan left for Sniper School today. We were up til three last night getting him packed and making his Ghuille Suit. He is super excited for school and he actually found out a few days ago that they are packing it into 3 weeks instead of 5, which is fine by me. May1st I pick up Joanna from the airport to hang out with me for a week before she flys to Africa to teach English. Then on May 8th when I drop her off at the airport I pick up my cousin Melissa the same day. She will be staying with me for 2 weeks. We are going to London for three nights, Prague for three and spending the rest of the days traveling in Germany. I am so excited. So that covers May mostly and then June I will be traveling most of the Month. Jonathan and I are going to we think the Canary Islands then to Spain to meet up with Joanna again and then the rest of the month thru July 11th I will be traveling with my Aunt Carol and Uncle Tim and my cousin Rebecca. I can't wait to hang out with my friends and family. Then I will have September to look forward to when my parents are flying out for a few weeks. Did I mention how excited I am to have visitors. I miss everyone so much.

3 comments:

Grandpa George said...

Hooray for visitors, lot of 'em! Helps time to fly by without Jonathan. Be seing you soon.

ANDERSONS said...

Thats is so awesome you are going to spain, I have a brother thats in spain and we are planning a trip to go visit him next summer I am so excited I hear its a beautiful place!

Joanna said...

what's a ghiulle suit?