Haha, I know I keep updating with big news, but big things just keep happening right now. And of coarse it's about my hubby once again. He went to the Promotion Board on thursday and passed!! What does this mean you may ask? Well it means he is now promotable and all he has to do now is turn in the paper work and he will be promoted to a Sergeant. YEAH! He totally deserves it for all the hard work he puts in. According to other soldiers that were there he did an awesome job and the Board loved him. I am so proud of you babe and all your studying and hard work paid off.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We are all so pleased with your news. I'm especially pleased you spelled Sergeant correctly! I have a hard time with this word.
It just doen't look the way it sounds. Congratulations to both of you. Hope to be seeing you all soon. Maybe it will warm up?
Post a Comment