So, I finally got a car that I can actually drive because it is Automatic. I am so happy to no longer be stranded with just my bike and my two feet especially since Jonathan leaves for sniper school in a week or so. It is a 93' Honda Civic hatchback and in great condition with only 60,000 miles on it. The previous owner was an 85 year old lady who had to turn in her keys due to no longer being able to see well enough to drive. It is a tiny car which is great here with these tiny, windy roads and the itty bitty parking spaces. Plus it gets great gas mileage, which is a huge bonus since gas is outragous. Good thing I get gas on base because off base on the economy it's over 8 dollars a gallon. Crazy huh!
And below is a picture of one of my primary sunbeams. I am good friends with his mom and we hang out quite a bit. I saw her today with her kids at the PX and saw this beauty of a black eye. Poor little guy fell off his bike while learning with no training wheels. His face hit just right on the pavement. I had to take a picture to show Jon.

1 comment:
What a cute little car for you to drive. I am glad you got one before he left. I am so happy that you are having visitors soon, I only wish I was one of them. Love ya sis!
Post a Comment