So, I am at the Library on base using the computer since we are officialy computerless at home and in the process of buying a new one. As for our crazy news, we have been in the process of figuring out when we are moving to Graf. We were originally supposed to be out of our apartment on April 15th and seeing how that is coming up very soon and we still had no orders to move, we were stressed. Or I was stressed I should say. Anyway, I am going to try and summarize this as simple as possible without going into Army stuff. Yesterday they told us we were not going to be able to move unless Jon re-enlisted for 2 more years and so he called our landlord and asked him if we could right up a new lease to stay in our apartment. Then to my some what surprise, plans changed again and today they told him we are moving to Graf but not for a couple months. Needless to say I have been freaking out and not having a clue what is going on so now I have resolved to not caring and just to roll with the punches and whatever happens happens. No use in trying to plan your life out when your in the Army. haha seriously. I have been working on some craft stuff for the house and finished my picture boards. I will post pics later. Thanks for listening to this comment of me venting.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can't even imagine what you must be going through. I am such a planner, so not knowing would drive me crazy. Well, it definately makes for a fun and crazy adventure. Congrats on him getting into Sniper School. I am glad everything is working out for you two.
just come back. wahhhhhhhh. i miss you.
Emily you are such a patient little wifey! I give you both of guys so much credit. You are both in such stressful circumstances. No worries girl! It will be over soon enough. In the end it will make you better people. Think of all you have been through together already! Well, I am still happy to talk to you again! Brad came home this Christmas and he was talking about this couple from Mesa High! I can't believe it is you guys! It is so nice to have Brad back in the states. So much less STRESS! How are you doing being away from your fam and friends? Does Jon love it there? Well, I am here to listen when you need to vent!
Thank you Leah... Thats what I'm sayin!
Post a Comment