As for me, this is what I have been up to. Making these fun little picture boards. I made the first two as practice before I started on my huge one. Now the only thing left to do is get the big one framed, but since they don't sell the crown molding I want in Schweinfurt. I think I will have to wait until I am back in the states to do it. So for now I made cute ties to hang them from. I decided I have way to many pictures to ever be able to scrapbook them all, choosing what to scrapbook and what not too is a task in it's own. Right now I have been scrapbooking my pics from mine and Joanna's 2 month backpacking adventure throughout Europe. It's been fun seeing all those pics again and crazy to me still to think about all the places we went. Well, that's about it for my simple life but hopefully after our move I can find a job and not feel like such a loser. Thanks to everyone for all the support and comments I feel the love, haha and miss it greatly.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh my gosh Emily! Those are so adorable! You are such a crafty girl. I seriously want you to make one for my little girls room. I will pay you. Actually, when you come back you should start selling them!!! I love it.
yeah! i love what you did. only with the best coaching!hahahaha. i think you need to take the 1912 picture of me and you down though. dont we have any better ones. come on i look huge and real ugly!anyways i love love love the salon and will post pics for you. i am so proud of john and love that he is trying his hardest and succeeding ! i love you! mawhh
I love the picture boards. You will have to tell me how you made thoughs!
And Congrats to your husband
First time leaving a comment....LOL
Okay, that didn't work (adding friends) Do I go into customize, then add page element, then into links???? I'll keep messing around with it and see if I can figure it out. BTW...your message boards are darling. The kids looked SO cute at Easter. I wish we could've been there. I'll bet you wish you could've been there too. It is SNOWING, hard core, here...in April. Gotta love it.
Cute Em! I am happy to say that I pop up in 5 of those pictures. It's because you love me! I'm wanting to do something like that with this frame I had that was a window with 6 panes until Jeremiah accidently drove over it (it was out on my driveway paint drying). So now I need to find metal sheeting to put behind it and then use it as a magnet board. Okay. love you. me
Wow, look at you cute little crafty girl! Those picture boards are way cute! Miss you!
Post a Comment