Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I have been Blog Tagged!

4 Jobs I've held-

1. Goodys Yogurt (not good for the figure)
2. USA Olympics (coaching)
3. Perry Monge Salon (pure hell)
4. Ultra Source (miss Yolanda)
5. Axentt Salon (my girls) oops that was 5

Places to go for a weekend getaway with my girlfriends-

1. New freakin York, countin down the days girls
2. Jo, our Europe trip has so many priceless memories

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over-
1. any Shirley Temple movie (I own them all)
2. also home videos
3. Sound of Music ( I made Jon watch it for the first time and he fell asleep within the first song.
4. 10 Things I hate about you

My Guilty Pleasures-
1. Sleeping in for sure, and I do do it often
2. total celebrity gossip whore
3. Chocolate and more chocolate
4. Shopping

Places I Have Lived-
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Schweinfurt, Germany
3. does Queen Creek count

Shows I Enjoy-
1. The Office
2. American Idol
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. The Hills
5. One Tree Hill
6. Will and Grace
7. 24
8. Friends (man I watch a ton of TV)

What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. "He would be so much hotter without that darn beard and long hair"
2. “Why won't he talk to me”
3. “I bet I can get a ride on his motorcycle”
4. “I have got to figure this guy out.”

Places I have Been on Vacation-
1. My Europe trip -Paris, Rome, Florence, Bologna, Pisa, Venice, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Cinque Terre, Milan, Rothenburg, Garmisch ( everyone should go to Europe once in their lifetime)
2. California
3. New Mexico
4. Vegas
5. New York
6. Arkansas
7. Georgia
8. Florida
9. Mexico
10. Utah

Favorite Foods-
1. Mexican-Gecko Grill’s veggie quesadilla
2. My moms grilled veggies, actually anything my mom cooks, she is amazing
3. Mashed Potatoes and gravy
4. Turkey avocado sandwich

If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. Apologize.
2. make him laugh by doing one of my awesome dance moves
3. I'll have to figure this out more once we actually live together

Websites I visit daily
1. myspace
2. family website
3. blogs
4. ebay
5. nordstroms
6. yahoo
7. Itunes

Best 1st kisses landmarks
1. Jon's bedroom, he kept pestering and teasing me. I thought he was never going to kiss me.

Places I'd Rather Be right now-
1. Mountains with my fam
2. Swimming Pool workin on my tan that doesn't exist
3. Getting a massage from my hubby
4. In Germany with Jon making us dinner and watching 24 together

Now I get to pick 3 other blog buddies to do this!
1. Aunt Tawnya
2. Regan
3. Kinzi

8 comments:

RegaNater said...

You're so cute. Come hang out with me soon!

dan and ashley said...

man you're the world traveler! i'm jealous!

Aunt Tawnya said...

hey,
Iam sad you can not make it to the t-shirt party and tell your friend to call me and I will book her a party. Call one of the girls for my number. I guess I have to do the blog tag if I can figure it out!! I love ya!!!

Mary Ann said...

i loved to read all the fun stuff about you! i'm glad you know all the celebrity gossip, so you can keep me updated when i get my hair done!:)

Anonymous said...

hey! i just sent leah a message asking if i should make plans to stay until sunday or monday because i have to book my reservations for the train ahead of time. but i dont think she was sure of your plans. let me know if i should get the train sunday or monday as soon as you can! thanks! and see you soon :)

Leah Fitts said...

what can I say I should be in the pros! i love you !

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Emily!!! When are you coming up to Utah?!?! My hair needs you badly! Are you still planning on coming up here soon? Let me know. I miss you! Hope everything is goin good!

Anonymous said...

4 days!!! can't wait to see you girls