Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mountains, rain, cool weather- "Here I Come"

So, Monday I leave for my famous family reunion in Nutrioso (sp?) at Sherwood Forest. I am so excited. A week off work in the mountains with all my wonderful family. Especially my frickin cute neices and nephews. We pretty much are going to play card games, scrabble and some other fun "mormon" activities such as scrapbooking, crafts, family softball and the list goes on and on. Best of all the weather is amazing. I know all you mesa pals are jealous. I guess I really can't complain though. Yesterday I talked to my husband in Iraq and he had according to him the worst day of his life. He had an 8 hour patrol in a HumV with broken air. Not to mention it was nearly 130 degrees outside. Needless to say he woke up that night with a severe bloody nose. Man sucks to be a soldier in Iraq. So glad I'm not there I could not survive. Anyway, that's all really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.