Wow, I am finally coming home tomorrow. I have been in Vegas and then Utah all week. I have to post some pics from my trip. It was lots of fun but I'm ready to sleep in my own bed.
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I am finally coming home tomorrow. I have been in Vegas and then Utah all week. I have to post some pics from my trip. It was lots of fun but I'm ready to sleep in my own bed.
Posted by
emmielou
at
6:46 PM
2 comments:
Emily!
I'm glad you made it home safe! Vegas was a blast huh! I'm glad I got to see you! I need you to send me all those pics cause I only had a dead camera so I didn't get any. Well, have a Happy Fouth of July! Love ya!
Can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment