Wednesday, July 4, 2007



Ok, this was so funny. We all were really tired so we decided we didn't have the energy to walk the strip, so we just drove it. We got bored and for some reason I just stuck my head out of the car and started making moaning sounds like I was going to puke. You should have seen everyones reaction. Guys were yelling stuff at me and giving me thumbs up. While girls were glaring at me with these disgusted faces. This one mom even pointed to me and told her daughter "See hunny that is what you don't do in Vegas". It was so hard not to laugh. We are so easily amused. The things you do for fun in Vegas when you don't drink or gamble, haha we are idiots I know!

5 comments:

RegaNater said...

Haha! I love it!!! Don't you just love those Gissel's They are so CUTE!

Mary Ann said...

That is too funny! I'm glad you had a fun trip. I love the pics!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Ha Ha! Those pictures are great! That was such a fun trip! Well, I added some pictures on my blog. Sorry it took so long, we've been out of town. Hope your doin good! I miss you! Love ya!

Lacey said...

Em you are such a goof, I have just been introduced to the world of blogging and have spent the last hour looking from blog to blog and seen so many people and then low and behold there is my little sis's blog, what the heck!

Aunt Tawnya said...

Okay I am so sad I missed that trip Emily!!! I knew I should have ditched my kids and went to Vegas. The girls told me how much FUN it was! I love that pic! See you when I bring Mariah on Wed. Found your blog from Kinzi! Love you!!