I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Jace will be three in January and Luke will be 8 months in a few weeks. I wish I could freeze time and especially Luke, he has just grown way too fast. It's so true that with number two it goes so much faster. I really need to be better about taking more videos and pictures.
Luke is crawling all over with his awesome body slam crawl and he loves to eat all day. He has been such a fun happy baby.
Jace is getting too smart for his own good and entering the terrible three's but I couldn't love him and his little personality more. He is basically a mini me in so many ways which will be interesting as he gets older.
Jon finally got home from his two months of electronic warfare school in Oklahoma. We missed him like crazy and jace especially clinged to him as soon as he got home. He is still in school and the stay at home dad when I work. He is doing great in school and finding out he really enjoys it.
As for me, I am working part time still and loving doing hair still. I am now doing eyelash extensions too which is a fun way to mix up my day. I have also been staying busy with endless crafts and plans to transform some garage sale and goodwill purchases. Yay for garage sale season. We are looking forward to our upcoming trips to Utah and Disneyland especially with our new to us minivan we just bought.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Life gets busy and well the blog takes a back seat
Posted by
emmielou
at
5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wish you continued happiness. be good
Post a Comment