We just got home a few days ago from a 2 week Vacation. We spent a week in Las Cruces and then Lacey and I packed her car with kids and drove to the mountains at Sherwood Forest to meet my parents there. The weather was fabulous and coming home to the heat here is awful. Here is a recap with pictures in collage form since I took lots of pictures.
Highlights of the trip to remember:
*Conversation with grady (4 year old) that went like this….
Lacey and I “Look guys do you see the baby donkeys and the big horse?”
Grady “Mom where is the mommy donkey”
Lacey “I don’t know bud I don’t see her”
Grady as serious as can be “Oh I know, she had to go somewhere so she got the horse to babysit”
bahahaha we were rolling laughing and he couldn’t understand why.
*65 degree weather and rain
* Swimming
*Reading books again, which I have been dying to do
*My delicious burger from Sonic with green chili’s on it, I wish they did that here.
* The bumpy ride to Nyn Acres
* Jace learning to say this “You’re not the boss of me mom!”

2 comments:
"You're not the boss of me, mom" had me rolling -- great stuff!
That Grady story is hysterical. Sounds like you had a great time. You guys have such gorgeous families! Love you all!
Post a Comment