Jon and I have been trying to be better about going on dates together, it’s seriously such an important thing especially when you have kids. I love my kids to death, but having alone time with the husband makes me love my kids even more, haha. Now we need to come up with some fun date nights that are free or really cheap. If you have any ideas let me know.
This was a funny night. Our dinner ended up being blah but me pouring my entire drink directly into my lap made up for it. We were with Britton and Diana and all for of us were laughing pretty hard at my clumsiness. We then headed next door to the AMC to watch The Help, and to our surprise it was a fancy shmancy theatre where you have to pay 15 dollars a ticket to sit in these recliners. Despite the extra few dollars it was quite nice watching a movie so comfy. Jon was making me laugh so hard reclining his chair up and down. Highlight of the night was taking off my pants in the restroom to dry them in the air dryer. I am sure people thought I peed my pants or something.
Can’t you tell by Jon’s face the goofy mood he was in. I love it.
Date night to a church fireside. Highlight of the night, cuddling next to Jon when he looks so attractive in church clothes.
Date night to the indoor shooting range. Highlight of the night, my first shot the shell flew back and landed down my shirt, and me causing a scene while Jon is trying to fish it out for me. Those suckers are hot.

1 comment:
I love to see women comfortable (hopefully) with guns. Rock on!
Post a Comment