Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More random pics

This was taken at 32 weeks! I can't believe how fast time is going. I am getting so ancy and excited to meet this little man of mine. He is very active all day long and it's the coolest thing watching your stomach move around. It's one of the only things I like about being pregnant. You people that love it are crazy. haha If I could skip the pregnant part and just have the baby I would be all for that. But, I guess it makes you appreciate and love your baby that much more.
These two pics are from the day I went and got my 3D done. Thanks gals for coming along for the support. Leah of coarse was there. She's the best!

And my mommy and sister Lori came along too. Too bad our lunch at BJs after was a huge let down.

This picture I had to post because I thought it was funny. I have been playing around with picnik photo editing online. It's just a free online website to edit photos. Lets just say that I don't quite have all the kinks figured out yet. haha but it's still fun to mess with

My mom and I last night before we headed out to enrichment night. Thank goodness for my mom. We spend a lot of time together just running errands, getting baby stuff done and going out to lunch together. I don't know what I would do without her. I would be so bored. It's hard because everyone has there own lives with their husband's and families and stuff to get done and jobs. Which I totally understand. I am just excited for this baby to come and keep me occupied and busy. Maybe I won't feel so out of place sometimes. =)

5 comments:

TheShumWAYS said...

You look so cute pregos. How fun that you get to have your mommy to help you get ready (but I am sure you wish Jon was here too) Its coming soon- when is the exact due date?

Anonymous said...

You're really comming along there, but you look so thin. That's a neat trick!

-Craig

Flaherty Fam said...

Wow, I can't believe how close you are to having your little guy. You look so cute and looks like you have been having lots of fun with friends and your mom. She seems like a great lady.

Lacey said...

Oh this makes me sad to see the "stuff" I miss out on living away. You look adorable, see you soon!

Sheri said...

Hey Emily! How have you been? Can I just say that you are one of the cutest pregnant girls that I have ever seen. I know you hear that a lot, but it's so true. I wish I looked that good when I was preg w/ Nolan. Not fair.