I wasn't planning on posting these cuz I know some people just don't get them, but figured since it's mostly all women looking at this blog I can explain a little. It is so crazy that we can see our little ones before they are born. My little guy thought it was a good idea to squish his face in the smallest spot possible. So, in a lot of my pics that I have it looks like he has a whole in his nose from smashing it to the uterus. Plus my placenta is in the front so that kept making blobs on his face. We got a few really cute pics and I can't wait to meet him and kiss his little lips. I was hoping he would pick up his chin so I could see if he had Jon's butt chin. I love his chin and really hope he gets it. =)
Update: I will be 32 weeks on Sunday! I can't believe it, only 8 weeks to go. I have been feeling pretty good and just getting stuff done around here before he arrives. I ordered a camcorder for my birthday/Christmas present. Now I can document the birth and the baby to send to his daddy. Don't worry hun, I already informed my mom that no crotch shots are to be recorded. It's one thing for your husband to be in the room, but how traumatizing if he were to just watch it. You know what I mean? Anyway, this post is longer than I intended, but all is well, and we couldn't be more excited to meet him. I hope he likes to snuggle like he does in my tummy.
Smiling while doing so. See the blurry spot on his face? That's my placenta
not a growth on his face. haha the tech clarified that for me.

4 comments:
Great pics, Love the commentary.
- Craig
Fun pictures, I want to do the 3d ultrasound this time cause I think this is our last baby and I always wanted to do it so bad, where did you go?
K Emmers officially excited to meet your little man. I hope he has arrived while we are there. How fun to see his features and what they look like "all mushed in there" Doesn't look to comfortable....I imagine he wants to come out and stretch and meet his Aunt Sarah and I GUESS his Uncle Nathan............AND his cousins Hayden and Lily. Love you so much- as you know- I think you're the BEST!
It's funny, I was reading Sarah's comments and thought how sweet this person doesn't even know me and knows I want to see my nephew. Then I realized it's from your other sil. This is going to be one confused kid, with two aunt Sarah's and two uncles Nathan and Nathaniel. Mary and I are planning on coming down for a weekend (hopefully by ourselves) when you have the little one. I am really excited to hold Jonathan and your little one. He's going to be one great looking kid. Love you both... er, three.
Post a Comment