Hey guys it's getting close to the arrival of this sweet little man and I need your help. I need to start collecting all your email addresses for baby shower evites. If you want to come and join in the baby hoopla, just email me your email at emilyandjdee@gmail.com, or leave it in a comment if your comfortable with that. I can't believe that it's getting so close. I am so excited. Really there aren't words to describe all the feelings that come along with preparing to become a full time mom.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
tylerameliajohnson (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Can't wait for another baby to join the group!
I don't think I'd fit in;-)
-Craig
I wanna come I wanna come!
runlikethewind57@cox.net
i wanna come watch you pop out the baby too ;P
pretty sure you have mine- hairgirl6@yahoo.com
sarahclrksn@yahoo.com
hendu4@cox.net I would love to come! Love you Em!!!
ashlynlindsay@cox.net
I am so excited for you Em!
count me in.
cjanderson_28@hotmail.com
Ooo, me too!
ali_t_33 @ hotmail.com
If a baby shower is what it takes for us to see each other...:) then count me in. yolandamae@yahoo.com
Post a Comment