Oh my gosh, heartburn sucks. I just got done saying that I have been pretty lucky in that department and then BAM today I want to die. I just got done throwing up and scarfing down some tums. Wish me luck on getting any sleep tonight.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh Em no fun! I didn't have heart burn till the end of my pregnancy with Hayden and it was terrible. I would throw up acid it was THEE single most awful taste! I feel for you!
whatever! you haven't had it til now?? i don't feel bad for you then! jk.. it's AWFUL and getting worse toward the end! because there is no room in our bellies anymore! i don't even believe pepcid helps anymore..
p.s.- what's up w you not registering anywhere???!!
I'm so jelous that you haven't had it till now! It's the worst... Last night I was feeling it so bad, but I put in some blue orbit gum and it went away! I think that might be a remedy. Give it a try!
Good luck, have a fish.
>--)))-*>
-Craig
Oh man, that totally stinks! Sorry, but I have no idea what that feels like, but I can't believe you are already 34 weeks. You are so close and I can't wait to see pics of your little man.
Post a Comment