This weekend was filled with lots of fun family time and delicious food.
We had dinner over at my parents house and then just hung out the rest of the
day playing games. Friday morning my sister Lacey, her husband and I woke up at 4am and headed over to Walmart. I got about 15 DVDs for two bucks to send to Jon in Iraq and they snagged some deals as well. People are crazy though and I think being pregnant and trying to push a cart around is a bad idea on black Friday. Some lady was screaming and dropping the f bomb at a worker for not letting her take a Hannah Montana barbie doll until 5am. Come on people, are you that insane? It was embarrassing! After some more shopping the gang all headed out to Bulldog and we spent some quality time teaching the kids to rappel. They were all so brave and we had a blast. Then Saturday I spent more time shopping for Xmas gifts and really cleaned up with some great deals. Hope you all had a very Happy Turkey Day!

4 comments:
Wow, those kids are adorable.
-RCB
looks like a great day! wish I was there to go repelling... it has been sooo long!
Look like you had a great Thanksgiving weekend!
Hey Lady,
Yes my cell is still the same. I must see you before you have your baby, and then of course after as well. My fam is in town til next wed, after that we can get together.
Post a Comment