I didn't want to write this post because it makes me so sad, but Jonathan won't be able to stay until after the baby. Which means he will probably be taking his R&R sometime around May. So, for all you family and friends that plan on coming down for the baby blessing, plan around then. I already sent an update to some of my siblings and family but for those of you that hadn't heard this means Jonathan will be heading back to Iraq on Nov. 30Th. I have stated this before but please everyone I don't need any negative comments. This has been really hard on me and I just can't take it right now when I am trying to focus my energy on staying positive and happy. I love you all and thank you for all the support you guys give to Jon and I. I felt all the prayers with the last deployment and will be graciously accepting them again for round two. On a positive note his deployment this time should only be 12 months instead of the horrid 15 months last time. And with a baby soon to arrive in less than 12 weeks I am looking forward to this little man taking up all my time.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
God bless, Em. Love ya
-Craig
I don't even know what to say but I will keep you, your husband and your baby in my prayers and I know we dont hangout but seriously if you need anything just let me know! And Emily you truly are an inspiration to me, you are so brave!
Wow, well I admire your faith too and will definitely keep you in my prayers. One thing I learned having Matt deployed when Bennie was only a few months old is that the Lord really takes care of single moms that are doing their best. Somehow He fills in the gaps. And so do family and friends. You are awesome!
Awww Em...I love you so much. Just think it's ALMOST done! After this next deployment he is DONE. Hang in there, keep your chin up, I love you so very much! Your little man will help time go by quickly. I will keep you both in my thoughts, close to my heart, and in my prayers. Love you Emily.
Em,
Love you so much. Be strong. I can't wait for your little guy to get here. Can I babysit???? Miss you. Call me so we can get together!!!!
I know you've said it before, but do people really send you negative comments? About my brother and you or something? I'll punch out their lights. Jonathan serving for our freedom and country and you being so freaking strong. Today I saw a soldier dressed in fatigues and told him thank you for serving our country. I decided I'm doing that to anyone I see dressed in uniform. Love you Emily. I may have to drive down before May just to see my little nephew. We'll see how funding goes. Love you. AND LOVE YOU TOO Jonathan.
Well we are so grateful for your husband and serving our country! And you have to be about one of the strongest wives I know! You are an inspiration : )
But on a different note... with Christmas coming up I was thinking about Christmas candy and I remembered your Mom's fudge that you brought to school one day! How dumb that I am such a pig I still remember her fudge! You hid it in your desk and you shared it with me during class, and I don't even like fudge but I LOVED it! So do you have your Mom's delicious recipe! I want to make that!!!! Can you post it in a comment to me or email me at Lacey.quale@gmail.com when you have some free time! Thanks! And thanks to your Mom for being such a good cook I still remember it 11 years later!!! ha ha : )
That post was a video of Hayden and Lily....it's so FUNNY! BUT, it won't bring it up...I am going to see if Nathan can figure it out. ANYHOW, if he can't then I'll put something else there, ha ha.
That's so lame! I mean what is marriage if you don't compromise or let your husband try to make a living for his family. Or even put your foot down? Are wives suppose to be controlling? I didn't get the memo!
Okay I know my last note may sound bad to everybody else, but they have to know that me and Emily are having a conversation and should read her reply and then my response.
Post a Comment