Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chelsea's mini baby shower

Leah and I decided to throw Chels a little friend baby shower. Thanks girls who brought stuff, especially Jame's for the delicious cupcakes. You rock! Here are a few pics from our fun get together. P.S. Chelsea is getting induced today and we are super excited to see her new little bundle of joy. I can't wait to hold her.


The beautiful mommy to be!


The product of self timer. Sorry Mel but Leah cut off your head.


See those darling cupcakes. They were so yummy too. It's weird I don't even like cake normally but have been loving cupcakes lately.

These are the product of Amelia's very talented mother Stephanie. She does such cute stuff.

Her little clothes line of baby cuteness.

This was mine and Leah's first attempt at making a diaper cake. I'm sure we did it wrong but it turned out pretty cute we thought. Next time we will buy the diapers without characters all over them. oops =)

Of coarse we had to get a belly shot in there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! you girls look great. I can't believe you guys are having babies already!! seems like just yesterday we were doing makeup and trying out for cheer.

ANDERSONS said...

How fun, it looks like you guys had so much fun. And you and Chelsea look so cute! Oh and I loved your Halloween belly, that was a cute idea.

Phillips Flips said...

Love the pumpkin belly - it really does look like you are holding a pumpkin! And the baby shower was stylin' too. We miss you! So fun to check out your blog - I hope it's ok that I linked it to ours. I want to keep in touch!