Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nothing New

Well, since my life is pretty boring right now and I have nothing new to blog about I will leave you with a picture from a week ago. I hit 29 weeks on Sunday and can't wait for next Sunday when I get to say I am in the 30's woo hoo!


Me at 28 weeks

10 comments:

dan and ashley said...

yea- you finally look preg! there is something about being able to say you're 30 weeks huh?!

Anonymous said...

Lookin' lovely. Do you have any ultrasounds that are newer than the onw I saw in Schweinfurt waaay back when?

-Craig

Flaherty Fam said...

Wow, it is going so fast. Before you know it that cute little guy will be here. I love your hair, your clothes and just your cute self. Can't wait to see more prego updates.

Alisse Baldwin said...

You're seriously adorable. And your hair? Striking. I'm jealous.

The Haslam Family said...

You are still so little. I cant wait to see your little man. Know that we are here for you if you need anything. It was fun seeing you last week. We love you and are continue praying for you and your cute family!!!

TheShumWAYS said...

lookin good how are you feeling?

ANDERSONS said...

You are so cute as always! I love your hair did you get it cut again, its so cute?

The Lake's said...

Yeah! you are almost there! I cant wait to meet the little guy! Im sure it will go by fast since you have the holidays to keep you busy before he is born. you are such a hot pregnant girl It's not fair!

Aunt Tawnya said...

You are the cutest girl EVER!!!! We have to do lunch soon.
Love you! Keep posting belly pictures....I love them!

Joanna said...

Love you boo. let's do gecko soon. actually, I should probably diet, or whatever- but it's worth breaking for you and gecko. i lie, i'm on no diet, let's go asap.