Sunday, September 7, 2008

MORE BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!!!

It was my nephew Dillon's birthday on Thursday and my niece Kamryn's on Friday. So, of coarse we had to take them out to dinner and shopping as well. They always get to pick where they want to eat and Dillon choose Waldo's and Kamryn choose Paradise Bakery. She loves salads and ordered the BBQ Chicken salad. I don't know many 7 year olds that love salad. Anyway, we had a blast and here are a few pics. Side note, it was also my little bro's birthday on Thursday. He is on a mission right now in the DR. We miss him tons but know he is working his tail off there. We love you Scott!

Dillon turned 11 this year! Holy Cow, my kiddies are getting old! Dillon is such a sweet kid. He has really started to come into his own personality and is always so polite. After we dropped him off, he came around to my side of the car and asked if he could have a hug and then said "Thanks for coming for my birthday dinner, I love you." Wow, how many 11 year old boys are like that. I love you too buddy and thanks for being such a cool kid to hang out with.


This little munchkin turned 7 this year. Kamryn is really into drawing her designs/outfits lately and told me on her birthday that she decided she wants to be a designer when she grows up. So, cute! She is such a little peacemaker and is always thinking about her sisters. She loves animals and especially when they are in the form of webkinz. She has turned into a little poser and loves getting her picture taken. Love ya Kam, P.S. she wore this hat all day, =)

Lori made her this sweet cake

And yes this a very random picture, but I thought I would share with you all my very cute new sunglasses. They were like 6 bucks at Tilly's so I grabbed a pair. Johnny laughs at me whenever I wear them, but I think they are fun.

3 comments:

RegaNater said...

I think they are adorable~
Miss you, call me this week and we will have to get together

RegaNater said...

You are one quick cookie!!!
Ok I'm totally in! you tell me the day, cause I'm sure your totally going to be playing tug of war with everyone.

Do you want to meet me sometime this week after work to hang out girls style? I do!

Lacey said...

They are so cute, and you are the best Aunt ever!!! Ask any of the kiddos and I am sure you would be the first one they think of. The sunglasses are way cute.