It's A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He sure wasn't shy about showing us his goods several times. Also got to see the heartbeat and pulse and even saw him open his eyes, which was a little freaky. =) We are so excited and now while my hubby is gone in Iraq I'll have a new little man in my life. Can't wait to meet him. We have narrowed down some names. Tavin Rodney Anderson or Hudson Rodney Anderson. Jonathan's grandpa Anderson is Rodney so we will be using that as the middle name. We didn't agree on girl names but boy names are a lot easier.

29 comments:
Yay, it's a boy; I've know that all along though. My votes for hudson, not that it matters:-)
That's awesome that you can see his eyes blinkimg already. I can't wait for introductions!
-Craig
Yay Em I'm so excited for you! So glad Jon could be here with you to find out! What a fun new adventure for you! That totally stinks that Jon has to go back and won't get all that newborn time... but fun for us to have a baby to enjoy in Mesa!!
I told you it t'was a boy!!!! I knew it! Love you! Congratulations! Your brother and I love you tons and wish we were there to give you hug. Hayden is SO ON board with the boy thing.
Oh thats so exciting! Congratulations!
YEAH....I am so excited for the both of you. Oh I love little boys that are so sweet. Well now auntie needs to go buy some outfits,oh my favorite part. Love you Em. If I do not talk to you before you leave...I will miss you and see you sometime in Dec. I love the name Hudson!!
Congrats! That is so exciting and I love the name choices. very cute!!
How exciting and I love both the names!
WE are all very excited except I thought for sure you were having a girl, oh well! Cayden screamed in excitement when I told him. We so wish we could see you and Jon before you leave, when are you leaving?
Congrats Emily! You know I'm a boy fan, obviously. You'll become a fan as well. Hudson is adorable, people will be stealing that name down the road. Isn't that like the greatest day finding out what you're having? I LOVE that, it's so fun. Jonathan looks like he's gonna crap in that picture...so funny. I still haven't seen you ya know....I know you're busy soaking up your hubby so I understand. Talk to you later.
YEAAAA!!!!!!!!! you HAVE to go to children place now & stock up! how exciting! wasn't it fun? did you like the place???
How exciting a boy, I love little boys thats what I am hoping for too! and I really like the names you guys picked they are so cute!
Congrats! How exciting! I knew it was a boy... Britton thought it was a girl :)
A little Jonathan! yeah, (You know I will love your little baby boy as much as I would a baby girl, right?)
congrats you two!!!! Those are stinkin cute names!! Love you both
Tif
Yay!! I am so excited for you. LOVE the ultrasound pic, that's one for the scrapbook. I love the name Hudson but Tavin is so cute too. Good luck choosing it's the hardest part from now one.
CONGRATS!!!
yeah sooo exciting! I had a feeling it was a boy. Now I can buy cute boy outfits for you! Greg is jealous of Jon he gets to have a little man around!
Congrats boys are so fun to have. Ialways wanted to have a boy first since I never had a big brother. Glad I have three, but am excited to see what a girl is like. Good luck deciding on the name!
Congrats Emily, boys are the best! You are about the cutest prego girl I have ever seen by the way! I was just catching up on your blog and I have to tell you I am so sorry to hear that Jonathon will be leaving for a year. My mother-in-law raised all of the 6 kids like this, my father-in-law being retired Navy and shipped out for 6 months at a time and only home for a few weeks in between. I actually have told her about you before because they lived in Germany when they where first married and had their first child while living there. My father-in-law was at all the births but left 3 days after the 5th was born and did not see him until he was 9 months old, I know it was the hardest thing for her and him but I have to tell you, I have never seen two people more in love than they are. I know the two of you will cherish the time you do have so much more than most couples!
Congrats!!!! That is so exciting! I like both those names! Good luck deciding!
So much fun. Im am so happy for you both. We were sad we missed the bbq. Hopefully we can see you guys again before you leave. Ohh and cute names I love them.
Check out our NEW blog....
We are offering discounts on holiday cards! Custom design starting at $30 for 25 cards w/envelopes!
We also offer wedding and all occasion invitations, business cards and door to door flyer distribution.
Congrats! That'll be great to have a mini Jon around while big Jon is gone! He'll certainly bring you comfort!
Congradulations Emily!!!
A new little man in your life!! That's sooo cute, EM! Congrats big time! I think boy bedding is so much cuter than girls and I agree, girl names are much harder to decide on!! You will be the queen of your home, how solid!
Hey! Hope you had a good trip back! Yeah I finally went and got a few more pairs... I went to Old Navy like you said, not a HUGE selection but I did find a couple :)
Congrats! Little boys are so fun and I love both the names...super cute. I bet Jonathan was super excited. I think having a boy for your first gets hubbies even more excited to become a dad.
CONGRATs you guys! how exciting!! love the names and em you look fabulous! how are you? you need to call me!! i want to see you!
YAH Girl! Youre going to have the cutest little man! Im so very excited for you!
are u alive ? call me!
Post a Comment