Tuesday, September 9, 2008

To my best friend miss LEAH!

So, I just needed to do a shout out to Leah for how amazing she is. I just got my hair cut off today by her and am officially in love! =) For all those wanting an amazing hairstylist you should definitely go see Leah. She rocks at coloring and cutting. I brought in some pics I liked and we tweaked it a little and of coarse it turned out way better than the pictures I brought in. So, anyway here are some pics of the new cut so you can all see for yourselves how great she is. Her number to make an appointment is 602-740-2505. I love you Leah, Thanks for always making me cute .

*Granted these might not be the greatest pictures because I was trying to take them myself, but deal with it. =)


13 comments:

Lindsee said...

LOVE it!! It looks so good on you!

ANDERSONS said...

Love the cut, so cute! I need to call her forsure!

Heather said...

Very cute! I wish I could pull off something like that, I'll have to call her for my next color/cut!

I love that you think it was an inside job by the "fan guys." I have my own theories too, but I don't think I really wanna know who did it, I think that would freak me out even more!

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of "Glam" shots. Those should be in one of those picture books that you guys put out in salons. Looks good.

-RCB

dan and ashley said...

i heard about this haircut and i'm bummed i missed you!

dan and ashley said...

so when do you finally get to find out what you're having???

Sarah said...

You are so freaking cute. I wish I could pull off being HOT while pregnant.

The Lake's said...

Leah told me she was going to chop off your hair, I knew it was going to be super cute but its even cuter than I thought I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

leah really is amazing at doing hair! you look great! i can't wait til I'm experienced like you girls and can pull off some cool cuts!!!!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

I love it!!! I miss you so much! When are you coming up to Utah to play with me and Taya?

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

super cute! i am jealous of your cute hair but i don't have the guts to go short. i wish i did though. it looks really cute.

The Haslam Family said...

It looks great on you. I cant pull off short but you definately can. Leah you did a great job.

Lacey said...

Cute Em, very you!! Miss you and wish we could come see you again before you head out to Germany AGAIN!