So, First off I have to say that today I am 20 weeks, which means yes, I am half way there. I can't wait to find out what we are having on Thursday! And for all of those who wanted to see an updated pic of the belly, you'll get one below in my suit. Anyway, we had a great day hanging out with Jonathan's family. We were so happy that so many of his family were able to come to town to see him. Thank you so much to everyone who made the effort and we love every minute spent with all of you. Also thanks, to Sheri and Mark for letting us invade your house and for everyone providing great meals for us all to gobble up. We have the best families. Here are some pictures of our fun in the sun today.
Apparently it was really bright. =)

10 comments:
You guys look like you are having so much fun!! And your belly is adorable.
oh my word!! Look how CUTE your tummy is! this is the best time for pregnancy- enjoy it!! DO you love how it's starting to show??!!Happy birthday Jon!
okay Emmers! Seriously thEE cutest pregnant tummy! LOVE IT! I made your bro come in and look at it...LOL. Love ya' can't wait to know what you are having....I'm thinkin' it's a boy! Tell me names you guys are thinking about!
woo hoo! for Jon being home and for your cute tummy!! It's crazy how one day there is no tummy and then all of a sudden poof there it is! Thanks for the comment Its nice to hear positive comments about how I look it can get hard to look in the mirror and not recognize yourself, but sill I am so excited and I hope you have a girl too so they can be besties just like us!
That's an awesome belly pic. Say hi to Jon for me Em.
Craig
Okay, I am liking Hudson Rodney and Tavin Rodney WAY TONS. Also, lovin' Gage (it's cute always) I think Hudson is a little more unique. LOVIN' the girly names! What do you think you are having? When do you go in to find out?
emily i LOVE your hair! i want it real real bad. you are looking so cute preggers. glad youre doing well :)
yea, I am so glad you get to have Jon here for 2 weeks and you guys get in some good family time. I just wish we could be part of it too, dang it! You look so cute, your tummy has gotten way bigger since we were there last. Love it!!!
You have the CUTEST prego belly ever... EVEN in a swimsuit!!! And I love your hair! Your just TOO cute!!! Do you have names picked yet? I'm super excited for you to find out what your having!
You look so dang cute!
Post a Comment