Thursday, May 29, 2008

COLLAGE PICS!

I HAD WAY TOO MANY PICTURES TO CHOOSE FROM ON WHAT TO POST, SO I MADE SOME COLLAGES.

PRAGUE



LONDON



LONDON (PORTOBELLO ROAD)
I LOVED THIS FLEE MARKET. IT WAS HUGE AND HAD SO MUCH COOL STUFF. THEY HAVE AN ENTIRE SECTION OF JUST VINTAGE CLOTHES, SHOES, HANDBAGS AND BELTS. OF COARSE BECAUSE OUR DOLLAR SUCKS SO BAD EVERYTHING WAS WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. IT'S STILL FUN LOOKING THOUGH. I DID BUY ONE OF THOSE OLD MIRROR, BRUSH, AND COMB SETS. IT'S REALLY PRETTY WITH A GOLD TRIM. I JUST NEED TO FIND A PRETTY GOLD TRAY TO PUT IT ON. I'LL POST A PIC OF IT LATER.



OUR FAVORITE PART OF LONDON WAS THE BROADWAY PLAYS. WE SAW WICKED, THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA AND LES MISERABLES. THEY WERE SO GOOD AND WE HAD GREAT SEATS FOR ALL OF THEM. WICKED WAS THE BEST THOUGH. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE SOUNDTRACK FROM MY COUSIN, IT IS SO GOOD.

8 comments:

Amelia Johnson said...

Wicked really is one of the best broadway shows! I love it. I saw it when it came to Gammage and I can't wait to see it again. The soundtrack is awesome! You'll love it!

McKinzi said...

You guys look like your having way to much fun!!! All of your pictures are beautiful, your becoming quite the photographer! And can you believe the big news! I wish you could come down!

[re]becca said...

Oh my gosh I'm so jealous! Those are my three favorite musicals of all time! I agree Wicked is the best! You need to get the soundtrack!

The Lake's said...

How fun!! how do you get all of those cool effects on your pictures they look so professional? miss ya cant wait to see ya!

Unknown said...

How friggin' fun! I wish I was travelling all over the place. Having all of these wonderful experiences. YOU of ALL people so INCREDIBLY deserve it. Live it up, Em! Know that we love you and miss you.

Kamala Crockett said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Melissa's hair is so cute Em! I love it! I'm sad I missed out on all the fun!

Lacey said...

Em those are some awesome pictures you and Melissa both look gorgeous and you couldn't have asked for a better back drop huh? Wow, I miss you! Lately I have need my lil sis around and dang it it's just not possible. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

hey em! so david sent me a little message on myspace telling me about some great news. just wanted to let you know i'm soooooo happy for you. did you see the pics of my nephew? he is so stinkin cute. my brother was so funny...he has a picture on his fireplace of my dad holding him...my dad has a beard in the picture. billy grew his beard out so he would be like my dad when little will was born. I thought it was really sweet. My mom swears my dad was around the day before and the day the baby was born. I'd like to believe he was there. anyways we're so happy to have a new little guy in the family. and i'm soo happy for you! hope you're feeling great! love you girl