Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wow, Just pathetic!

So, this morning on May 7Th I checked my blog to find Chelsea's sweet comment wishing me a Happy Anniversary. To my surprise it was our 3 Year Anniversary yesterday and Jonathan and I completely forgot about it. At least it was both of us and not just one. I could only laugh because I guess that's what happens when you are used to spending your anniversaries alone along with most other important holidays. Well, not exactly alone but without your hubby. This year I spent my Anniversary with Jo even though it was unknowingly.

So, Happy Late Anniversary Babe, I don't know if you'll get to read this, probably not until after Sniper School but I love you and can't wait for the days to come when we spend all the time in the world together. I know things won't be like this forever but until then I will cherish the days we do get to be together. Love ya!

5 comments:

Leah Fitts said...

hahaha that is classic! i love it!

Kamala Crockett said...

Oh Em that is so sad! I'm sorry you couldn't be together on your anniversary! Next year you'll have to make it extra special! Talked to Melissa earlier she sounds super excited! Have fun!!

Sarah said...

Doesn't surprise me with how crazy your lives have been lately. Although, as Jonathan's sister, I am most ashamed of him. ;) I thought I trained him better... Love you both!

The Lake's said...

Haha! That really is funny, Im glad I could remind you I guess. I mean truthfully it really is just another day and you have the rest of your lives to celebrate together! So it's ok!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

That's so funny! I can't believe both of you forgot! Yes, I had a wonderful b-day and my hubby did spoil me a little bit! Taya got me the movie P.S. I Love You, and I knew my Birthday would be the only day I could get Max to watch it, so we did. You have to see it if you haven't already, it is so cute!