Jo looks gorgeous... she always does. Her hair is so long!! I'm thinking of trying to grow mine again... we'll see how that goes. Love and miss you Emers!
you girls look gorgeous as always! blahh, i need a makeover..come to pennsylvania soon!!! well, when you're back from germany. i need to make a visit to AZ also. when will you be back??!
hey girlies!! I miss you emily! and I am so jealous that Joanna gets to come visit you, wish I could come visit! I was going to email you my news but wanted to wait a while til I felt like it was going to be ok, but Leah told me you already know so ya Im excited and I hope your next!
Hey girl by the way Happy Anniversary! I know it probably wont be to fun without Jon but you and Jo can celebrate and I just want you to know that I am thinking about you and I hope you have a good day anyways!
Jonathan and I have been married for 6 crazy glorious years. We left the Army stage of life and just entered the school stage. We are loving spending more time together.We have an energetic 2 year old Jace and a sweet 2 month old Luke. This is the story of our every day lives mixed with crafts which is a love of mine. I am also doing hair again in a salon, call me for an appointment @ 480-518-2475
9 comments:
Jo looks gorgeous... she always does. Her hair is so long!! I'm thinking of trying to grow mine again... we'll see how that goes. Love and miss you Emers!
i'm super jealous of the sites you get to enjoy.
man i miss you! your hair is getting long em. have fun with jo. ill email you about the hand.
you girls look gorgeous as always! blahh, i need a makeover..come to pennsylvania soon!!! well, when you're back from germany. i need to make a visit to AZ also. when will you be back??!
Your pictures are awesome! Do you play with them in Photoshop before you upload them? I wish I could do all the sightseeing you get to do!!
hey girlies!! I miss you emily! and I am so jealous that Joanna gets to come visit you, wish I could come visit! I was going to email you my news but wanted to wait a while til I felt like it was going to be ok, but Leah told me you already know so ya Im excited and I hope your next!
Cute Pictures Emily! You both look so cute : )
Awesome pics Em!! Your hair IS getting long, wow! Have fun with Melissa in the next while. Miss ya!
Hey girl by the way Happy Anniversary! I know it probably wont be to fun without Jon but you and Jo can celebrate and I just want you to know that I am thinking about you and I hope you have a good day anyways!
Post a Comment