I know what your thinking, Sick, why would she post that, but this is my hubby's heels after a 12 mile ruck march with an extremely heavy pack and all their gear on. They have to pass it in 3 hours so they have to run some of it as well. He used to have basically hooves sticking off his heels from Iraq. Now they just get tore up from the floor up. Poor guy, I felt so bad. I just want to tell my hubby how much I appreciate him and all he does. He works his butt off and as much as I want him home from working his 10-15 hour days, I know he wants to be home just as much. I treasure every minute that he is home and being seperated so much really makes you appreciate the time you do get. I love you babe and thanks for being so tough, I couldn't last a second in your shoes.
Now to the couches. I am so excited. We have been using these nasty/ugly Army loaned couches since we have been here. I hated them and didn't even want to sit on them. The dilema was where to buy new couches since buying them on the economy would have been way too expensive with the exchange rate of the euro. Friday, we were heading to the gym and stumbled across what they call The Spring Bazar. The Army brings in a bunch of vendors from all over Germany and they sell all their stuff in the dollar. We were told to be careful and not get ripped off but I think we got a great deal. They are so comfortable and cute. They are a bit darker than the picture shows. It came with the sofa, love seat, and the rocking recliner. Now all I have to do is find so dreamy pillows. All my other pillows are brown and don't look good on the brown couches. I want some color to add to all my warm tones and am thinking about going with greens. Any suggestions?


1 comment:
you are so cute! LUV the couches! New furniture is the best! That pic of your hubbies heel is terrible! Poor guy!
Post a Comment