This was yesterday on a must wear hat day. I rode my bike to the gym yesterday in the rain. It wasn't raining to bad when I left but sure enough it started to hit hard. I was nice and wet once I got there, which was great fun. Note to self: Put extra pair of gym shorts or pants in backpack for rainy day schedule. After I came home I took a shower and threw on a hat to go back out in the rain on my bike. I really need to learn how to drive stick shift. Until then I am car less. aggh!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
More very random pics!
This was yesterday on a must wear hat day. I rode my bike to the gym yesterday in the rain. It wasn't raining to bad when I left but sure enough it started to hit hard. I was nice and wet once I got there, which was great fun. Note to self: Put extra pair of gym shorts or pants in backpack for rainy day schedule. After I came home I took a shower and threw on a hat to go back out in the rain on my bike. I really need to learn how to drive stick shift. Until then I am car less. aggh!
Posted by
emmielou
at
1:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Why is it 5 in the morning and you look like a million bucks!?! That is not fair.
Post a Comment