So, I know that I'm no photographer or anything close to one, but here are some pics of what I look at every day to and from the gym. It is really pretty in Germany, I just wish the weather would warm up more. Oh, and lets not forget to mention the wind. I hate the wind and never realized how much until riding a bike in it. Some days I don't think I'll make it, cuz the wind is blowing me so hard I am barely moving. I even have to get off my bike and push it sometimes, which is extremely embarassing I know. But, hey I do what I can do even if I look like a dork.

Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You are so funny. I too love to pretend to be a photographer and take pictures. I am due July 5. I will take pictures later when I have a cute day. I really want a friend of mine to come up and do a cute naked prego picture... but not enough to pay her to fly up! I love the colors that you are wanting in your home. And stop freaking out... you don't need help with decorating!! You have great, fabulous taste. Love and miss you. p.s. my hair says she misses you too!
oh this makes me miss Germany so much... and REVERSE! I just realized you go to the gym every day???? WOW, so proud of you. miss you.
Good words.
Post a Comment