Today I had some time on my hands waiting for some movers to get here to pick up the military loaned couches we had. I decided it was time to hang some decor up on this huge bare wall I had behind our new couch. It still has some work to go until it's finished but, here is what I got done today. I had to manage with all the things I had lying around at home. I have been really ancy though to go buy some more fun home decor. My walls are just too bare. I need pillows asap for the couches cuz it's just buggin me. I know you can't really see details in these pics but my family room has a lot of browns, golds, and creams in it. I also have some green too. I really want to spruce up the color and have been thinking about going with a more brighter green and a burnt red. Any suggestions or comments. I would love some ideas. I'll have to post a pic of the colors I'm thinkin. Give me your input, and what else could be added to this wall? I feel like it's still lackin something.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey--remember me...last name Hill? Anyway--I think a cool looking "A" would look good. And I love the color scheme...I did that in my house too. I hope you guys are doing good. Your life looks so exciting!! Take care.
Hey Emily,
I just responded on my blog to your comment, but I figured I should post on yours! So, of course I remember you from high school! Hate to bring up boys from the past, but I think you dated Rucker? That's kinda how I remember you, cute blonde that dated Tom!
I'm jealous you're living overseas! What an experience!
hey Lindsee, yes I remember you. For some reason your blog won't let me see anything on it or leave a comment. Weird, it doesn't show up as blocked either. So hopefully you will read this on my blog. Thanks for the comment I think an A would be cute too. Finding one over here is the question. Hope all is well for you, I didn't even know you got married, how fun and exciting. Wish I could see pics. =)
Post a Comment