Well, I am back once again in Germany. It's actually really nice being here with Jonathan home and getting back into a routine. Which since I have no friends really here or family or a job; my routine will consist of getting up riding my bike to the gym coming home making myself lunch and then waiting for Jonathan to get home from work. Ya, real busy I know. I went to the gym today and worked out for a couple hours then rode back home. Leah I even wore my helmet so I bet your wishin you were here to see that. I'm excited though to get in shape. We are supposed to be moving to Graf by April so I'm sure once we move I will get a job at the salon on base in Graf. It was nice seeing everyone for awhile and I'll miss you all so much. Can't wait for visitors to start coming in the summer. Aunt Carol and Fam are coming in June, Melissa in August and my parents in September. Yea! Oh ya, I am pretty happy I missed all teh bad weather in the month of January and most of February. It actually feels pretty nice outside now. Only in the 50's now not the 30's and 40's.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I want to come sometime!!! Maybe I can talk Brian into it!! How fun! I would love to see Germany
I am glad you got home safely.
I am so we got together when you were home. Go shopping at H&M for me. Miss you and Love you!!
I miss you already! Those dress up pics are hilarious
I'm glad you made it home safely and back to your hubby! It was fun being able to see you for a little bit. Isn't it crazy that 50 degree weather feels nice. I never thought I'd say it, but it's 50 today here, and I was just so excited that I didn't have to put on a big jacket. Miss ya and love ya!
SOOOOOO i reallly misssss youuuu alreaddddyyy!!!!!
Post a Comment