Monday, February 11, 2008

Girls Night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a GIRLS night last weekend. We went to Leah's and ordered Pizza and watched the ever so fabulous movie Hairspray. If you haven't seen it yet go and rent it or buy it, cuz it's super cute and just a feel good movie. Plus the soundtrack is killer and the songs get stuck in your head. Great idea James' and Mel. We also were given the announcement by Melanie that Steph is pregos. We couldn't be more excited for her. We were all screaming and jumping up and down. It's just so weird that pretty soon all our friends are going to start having babies. I feel like we just graduated yesterday.





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

I'm so sad, we can't come to AZ anymore. Max thought that he could do his workout in the morning instead of the afternoon, so we though we could leave in the morning. Unfortunately, his coach said no he has to go to the afternoon practice which means we'd have to drive through the night, and we both are way bad at that. I wish I could have seen you while you were back. But I miss you! P.S. I cut my hair really short again! Love you! Travel safely back to Germany!

Aunt Tawnya said...

I am so glad we went to breakfast this morning. It was good to see you. You are the cutest, sweetest person!!! I am so glad that you are a part of our family!! Have a safe trip back! We will miss you tons.
Love you so much!!!

P.S. Let me know how the eyeliner goes, so I can see if I want to try it again.

Flaherty Fam said...

I loved Hairspray. I totally watched it by myself, since Brett hates those type of movies. It's also very crazy when your friends start having babies. Actually it still blows my mind. My best friend from high school will be expecting her 4th in a couple months and I just can't believe it. I definately have some catching up to do. So, when will we hear of a new baby Anderson?