Sunday, February 24, 2008

Kim's Baby Shower


Kim's shower was on Saturday and since I didn't make my flight I was able to go. She got some pretty dang cute stuff and I am so excited for her and the hubby. Koston's nursery is adorable and of coarse who would expect anything less from the crafty queen. The shower was held at my sister Lori's house which was fun cuz they just moved in not to long ago.


Now, I am sure you are all wondering why I posted a cropped picture of half my face. Well, folks I have some exciting news. My friend Holly does permenant make up and I wanted to do a little advertising for her since I got my eyebrows and eyeliner done from her last week. It's still in the healing process but I love it. So, if anyone is interested in getting it done, let me know and I'll give you her contact information. Thanks Holly, I love it.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Aunt Tawnya said...

I love the make-up, let me know how long it stays or how long until it fades. I want to get mine done again only if it stays. Are you back in Germany???
Love you and miss you!!!

Chance and Sarah said...

I've been wanting to get my eyeliner done, but I don't know how much to expect. Let me know how much for just the eyeliner.

Flaherty Fam said...

I was talking to my sis today and she told me about your new post and your updated "look". Okay, so I totally want to do this too, especially the eyeliner. I would love to get it done before swim season, so my eyes looks somewhat visible after being in the water.