Well, Jonathan's leaving for his WLC training on Jan. 14th. So, I will now be coming home on this Saturday or Sunday. Wow, in less than a week. That came up so fast. I can't wait to see my friends and family, especially my neices and nephews who I miss so frickin much. Our computer died completely so, sorry for the lack of new posts and pictures. I promise to post some stuff from AZ. See ya all soon back in AZ!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS SAT OR SUN!!!!!!!! MAN I LOVE YOU!
Hey Emily! I miss you! I've been a really bad blogger lately. But, I back in the game! Are you gonna come up to Utah at all when your back down here? Let me know. Hope everything is going good for you guys! Love ya!
Don't forget to call us so we can go to lunch! Miss you!!! Love you!!
Post a Comment