Thursday, January 10, 2008




Okay, I know these are the most hideous pictures you could possibly see, but I wanted you all to see what I do all day. Nothing, I get so bored I end up doing weird things like this and taking pics of it which is even worse. haha I am such a loser!

5 comments:

The Haslam Family said...

So I think if anyone was in your situation we all would do the same thing. Hang in there. So Jon is still being a little missionary that is good to hear. You guys take care. I love seeing your blog.

The Lake's said...

Ha Ha! that is so funny but it doesnt surprise me one bit I can totally see you doing that and taking pics you are so funny even your face in the pictures is so classic I love it! It totally reminds me of all the times when our friends would get together and dress up and take pics of ourselves. I am so excited you are coming back for a little while but I am sad for you that you have to leave Jon again! Cant wait to see you and we have to plan something for Leah's birthday.

The Lake's said...

P.S. what is funny about it is you still look gorgeous in an army suit I kind of don't like you!

Tifani said...

You are too cute EM!!! Hang in there sweetie and know that we love you both tons and hey the army gear looks good on you!!!! Love ya Tif

Taya said...

SEXY! Call me!