Thank goodness for Mother In-laws who know exactly what to get their favorite daughter in-law. I LOVED, LOVED my VS pj's and body spray and lets not forget the adorable booty PANTIES. I have been begging Jonathan to get me a pair of Army sweats since he took over the ones I stole from him. Now I don't need those and look much CUTER in my Victoria Secret sweats. Oh, and is the backgammon(SP?) from you guys as well. I love that game. My Dad and I used to play it all the time when I was younger. Now I can teach Jon how to play. Anyway, Thanks MOM and DAD for the awesome Christmas presents. You guys are the best and we miss you and love you so much!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Christmas from Mom Anderson!
Posted by
emmielou
at
10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You are so cute! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We missed you at the Gissel's party on Christmas night! Love you and miss you. Oh and by the way I colored Taya's hair today:)
Sounds like your first Christmas far away was a good one. I love your brown boots. Where did you get those? Please don't tell me in Germany. Hope your New Year's is just as fun.
Love the blog! It looks like you guys are having fun, glad to see you are finally with your man, well for a bit. You two are to cute! I love that you get to dress up in cute winter clothes and the bike pic.
EMily!!!! You gotta call me back! im so mad that i missed your call. Call me back when you get a chance i promise i will answer! i love you
you look like a hot mama! Did you pose for VS or something?
Post a Comment