Well, I finally have some good news. Jonathan and I had an eventful day yesterday. We bought a car, yea! It is a 92 bmw and is really cute and in excellent condition. The only problem is it's stick shift and I have no clue how to drive a car unless it's automatic. I know your thinking what the heck why did you buy it then. We walked forever yesterday trying to find a car that we liked and that was affordable. I swear like every single car that is not brand new is stick shift. I guess most the cars here are. And since we didn't want to spend the money for a new car Jonathan convinced me he would teach me. There is this empty fair grounds where he will teach me in the parking lot. Wish me luck I am quite nervous. Anyway, we were able to get inspections, insurance and registration all done yesterday, which is amazing for the army. So, last night we met the missionaries for dinner with Jon's friend Craig. It was great to be able to drive there and take the missionaries where they needed to go and after that we stopped and loaded up on water. Let me tell ya we were so happy to buy tons of water and drive it home instead of walking with water. I know this is a long post but bare with me. And my last piece of news is that our first shipment is being delivered to our house on Thursday and I couldn't be more excited. Okay, that's all for now I will post some pics of the new car and stuff once our internet is hooked up. Love ya all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey sis, missing you like crazy. Headed to Az tomorrow for the big tri and thinking about girls dinner and just being at mom's and it's just not the same with out you. I still have yet to get my hair redone. I had the flu last week when I was supposed to go and Grady now has croop (sp?) so another week goes by. Love you!
Emily! Wow you're life is just crazy. So good that you are with Jonathan now! I am glad you guys have a car and don't have to lug around you're groceries. Plus, public transportation bugs. In response to dropping you back in our cheer days, I am very very sorry once again! Good thing we didn't continue with cheer in the years after!!:) You're poor back!
Hey girl glad you got a car life has been insane for me the past couple of weeks, Candice is getting married on Thursday and Greg's mom is coming in town on Friday morning, ugh! I am making her guest book, all of the bridesmaids necklaces, and planned her bridal shower and bachelorette party! Craziness, but I am excited for her. But most important I hope all is well for you and your hubby and cant wait to see you!
So, how are you doing without your hubby again? That would stink. Are you working over there? That would be so weird to try and adapt to their ways. Do a lot of people speak English? How is your German coming along?
Hey, we just sent Christmas Box(s) to Jonathan's APO. They said they'll be there in 2 days, so look out for them (3 items total).
Hey Girl! I can't believe you are living in Germany. So, how is it? We have some neighbors that did dental school through the army and will be moving to Germany in the summer. Well, I hope everything goes well for you two and have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment