Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finally a new post

Okay this is going to take a long time since I haven't updated in forever. Our Internet still isn't working, but I am using Jon's friends right now. So here we go. First of all, let me clear up some rumors. Jonathan is not back in Iraq yet, and we won't know if he has to go back until 2008. He is leaving for leadership training on January 16th for a month. I have decided to go home for that month and will probably fly out around the 14th of Jan. I will stay there for the month he is gone and am excited to see everyone so soon, but sad to leave my husband yet again. Okay, here are some pics from last weekend. We went to Garmicsh which is in Southern Germany. The Olympics were held here one year and it is a huge snowboard and ski town. The highest peak in Germany is here and we took the lift to the top. It was so beautiful but cold up there. They have a museum and restaurant set inside the peak. It was so much fun. The army paid for our weekend and breakfast and dinners. It's called a marriage retreat. The lodge we stayed at is really nice. You would never even know it is military owned. Our household goods came yesterday and we got everything unpacked and the apartment is finally starting to feel like home. Well, here are some pics since we have been here. Love ya all,



These are pictures from our hike through the gorge. It was really cold and I couldn't feel my toes by the end but it was really fun.

No comments: