Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baby #2, 11 weeks


I had my first ultrasound today and it was the cutest thing. We caught the baby at a perfect time when "he" was moving around like crazy. It's so insane how much you can see when they are so tiny. I could see his little feet and even toes. He kept pushing off with his feet and kicking his arms and legs around. Now, I say "he" because it's just easier than saying "it". We won't find out the sex for another month or so. I would be thrilled with a boy or girl but, I will say a boy would be nice so we don't have to buy all new girl stuff. We will see. Hopefully by then we can start thinking of names.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freaking awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on baby #2!! You have such an adorable little family! :)

Sarah said...

Emily, You eefin make me sick. Making curtains, making cute stuff. Being a mom, wife and working, looking amazing all the time, keeping a cute home. It makes me tired just typing all that. You are just freaking amazing. I want to be you when I grow up. Love you and I still say you're having a girl.

ANDERSONS said...

congrats thats so exciting

Flaherty Fam said...

Congrats, girl! That is so exciting. I can't wait to hear what you are having.