I haven't done a post in a few months which is so sad. I guess lately I have felt totally overwhelmed with life and feel like I have no time to get anything done. Being pregnant with #2 and not feeling so great doesn't help either. I don't know how all these super moms/blogging queens do it all. I read other blogs and think wow what am I doing wrong, how do they get so much done. Anyway, I decided I need to not stress about all the little things and not feel guilty if I don't make time for everything, including blogging. I have been finishing up old crafts the last few months and starting some new ones. Here are a few that never got blogged about.
| Curtains and more curtains. I finished sewing some of the curtains for my house. These are in Jace's room. |
| These are in the family room. |
| And these I had to make to cover the washer and dryer up since we had to take the doors down when our washer and dryer wouldn't fit. |
| I finally got a few things up in my room. This was the practice with paper. |
| Finished Product. My room is slowly getting there. I picked up some cute stuff for my room at an estate sale a few weeks ago. |
| I have also been whipping up all kinds of flowers for magnets and hair clips and onsies and pretty much anything a flower can go on. These cuties are for my magnet board. |

1 comment:
My little girl's craft projects really amaze me. You must get your talent from Mom, since I have no creative skills. Love you much.
Post a Comment