Sunday, May 23, 2010
Lamp Makeover
So, getting my nightstand done inspired me to makeover this grungy old lamp I bought a year ago at Goodwill. It was all cracked and chipping, not to mention ever so dusty. I spray painted it black, distressed it a bit with my 3m block sander and then found the darling Shade at Hobby Lobby ( of coarse 50% off). I then decided to spruce it up a bit by adding some yellow rosette flowers to the shade. I used sticky back velcro squares for the flowers, that way if I ever want to change out the color I can. And in you get to see a little sneak peak at my new bedding.
Posted by
emmielou
at
1:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
you are so talented, love the lamp and nightstand, i could never be that creative!
can you just decorate my house for me lol So Cute!
I have "stolen" the pic of Jace at top of blog for my files. Love it!
Post a Comment