I was given this little nightstand for free and thought I would change it up to match my bedroom makeover. I forgot to take before shots but it was a cherry oak with designs on top. My sweet hubby sanded it for me and then I painted it Poppyseed yellow (adorable yellow) and then spruced it up with a vinyl damask that I cut with my K-n-K. I love the outcome. Now if only I could get more done in my room. I switched from a brown and red theme, to a black and white and yellow color palette.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i love that night stand! I have been wanting to redo my room for so long but I need to get a new bed first! she cute love it!
Adorable!
just found your blog off kimis...love the table and I love my hair, as always! thanks again, good luck with p90x!
Post a Comment