Tuesday, April 20, 2010

been crafting


I got these in Germany for a couple bucks but they needed some tlc, aka spray paint, sand block, and twine to cover those tribal marks which just aren't my thing. They are now hanging in my kitchen.


I have been trying to decorate our new place and get stuff up on the white walls. And playing with my Klic-n-Kut to make fun vinyls. I have been loving all the whimsy little birds lately so I thought I would add some to my wall.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are those the giant spoon and fork which I remember? They look good. Those shirts and "onezies" are nice; good job. Maybe you could make me one that says "I is a College student"... ? Haha, maybe not. Standing by for house pics, miss maam.

-rcb

Anonymous said...

can i pay you to come help me decorate my house, please?!! it is so sad. .

Tiffany + Drew said...

Love the decorations and shirts! I've been looking for some plain shirts to do something similiar, where did you find those at?

ANDERSONS said...

Hey Emily love the shirts I want to make so for Barrett and for my nephew, where did you get your iron on vinyl and the plain shirts?

Anonymous said...

love the new main photo! -rc