My baby boy turned one on Saturday and I can't believe it. Where has time gone? I love watching him grow though, it is so fun seeing what their personalities turn into. We are learning that he has quite a little temper in him, fiesty is a good word for it. He is kinda a bully with the other kids but he really just wants them to play hard with him. I love him more and more each day, even when he is testing my patience with getting into anything and everything including his new fav, the toilet water. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us especially since it won't include Dad off to Iraq again, woo hoo!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Woo Hoo!
rc
WOW I can't believe he's one! Where does the time go! Cam is getting baptised on the 13th of Feb and this one is knocking me for a loop!! I can't believe she's that old! He is adorable love ya guys
Tif
cute cute pics guys!!!! I am glad he is home, Hey come over to my blog to see why I need your vote!!!! love ya guys Tif
Post a Comment