Friday, January 1, 2010

Slowly Catching Up

Here are some of my favorite pictures Darby took for us when Jonathan got home. I had so many that I loved it was hard to just post a few. I am trying to catch up on posts. I still need to blog about our trip to Utah for Christmas and other random happenings since Jonathan has been home. We are lucky enough to have amazing family that will be watching Jace for us for a few nights while we get to go to a resort in Scottsdale. It will be so weird to be away from jace for longer than a few hours but Jon and I will much appreciate some alone time for sure. Poor Jace has not been feeling so well though and that makes me hesitant to leave him, but he is in good hands and hopefully won't be too much of a pill for them. We are going snowboarding tomorrow and then straight to the resort, wish me luck not to kill myself tomorrow.









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look great. Good luck, and don't kill yourself!

- RC

TheShumWAYS said...

You could seriously be models! And make lots of money! Love the pic

Yolanda said...

So gorgeous! I think my fav is the black and white family one, all the faces are perfect...as usual. I'm so glad you got to have your hub home, I'm excited to see what you guys did. Happy New Year!

Linds said...

You guys take the best pictures! What a beautiful family!

Truly and Shane said...

holy cow you guys looks like professional models! Em, I cannot imagine how its be without having my husband near all the time. I check in on you all the time but I don't usually write. I guess because I feel like I have so much to say buit don't know how to word it and it could take me a novel trying to explain it all. I think you are seriously so strong! So much stronger than you realize, I can see how good of a mom you are are. Jace is always smiling and dressed so cute and its obvious he's your whole world. Welcome home Jon! SO happy youre back with your family. I can picture Emily nearly flying across the airport trying to get to the right terminal. You guys are inspiring! Such a example couple of how marriages should be. I think some of us women take for granted the fct that our husbands come home from work everyday around 6pm and I think about you often when I find myself taking that for granted. XOXO

theniufamily said...

These are so cute. You look so pretty. Hope you guys enjoy your weekend alone!