I know these are kinda late but I got these pics from my sis in law Sarah and am just getting around to posting them. This is at the airport when we all went and picked up Jonathan. This was such an amazing day for our little family since it was the first time he was able to meet our son Jace. I was already emotional before he even came out especially since there was another lady standing right next to me with her 3 month old son waiting for her husband to get off the plane too from Iraq. By the way her name was also Emily, how crazy is that!
The whole gang waiting his arrival
See the other lady with her baby waiting too

9 comments:
What a cool moment. I'm glad I was there to witness it. You guys rock!
-RCB
Emily, everytime I read your blog and see your cute pictures, I'm so amazed at how strong you are. You guys are such a sweet little family! I'm glad your little boy finally got to meet dad.
I have tears! And I'm at WORK... haha, I have to hurry and clean myself up. How cute is this? And how stinkin cute is your lil family? I love it.
I dont know why but I am balling I cant even see what I am typing! I guess when you become a mom things like this really get you worked up! What an amazing moment that must have been for you! still crying.
You are amazing. I agree with all the other comments about how stong you are. I don't know how you do it. My husband has 3 brothers in the Army and I always talk with the women in their lives and its so crazy. There is a 95% chance Maikeli will join when he graduates and I will have you to look up to!
Those pictures are priceless and I'm so glad that he finally made it there!! I really stink at updating my blog but I'm glad I finally found yours!!
Hi Emily, you more than likely don't know me, but I thought I'd stop "stalking" and say hi. I graduated from MHS in '03. Anyway, my hubby is in Afghanistan right now, so I totally have a little bit of an understanding of some of the stuff you're going through. This post makes me that much more excited for his R&R, even though it's in December. But, from one Army wife to another, thanks for your service and support and for allowing Jonathan to serve. It's nice to know there are other really good guys (and wives) out there in the Army. I hope you don't mind my occasional "drop by".
Wow lovely pictures.Hope you all are well.
Idaho Real Estate
These pics are so precious!!! I'm not gonna lie I shed quite a few tears. I admire you SOOO much for having the strength to stay strong. You are amazing!!!
Post a Comment