I know these pics are out of order from my previous posts but I have to get caught up on my posts. So here are some more pics from the two weeks of Jonathan's R&R time.

We got some family pictures done with the Anderson family, minus Nathaniel who had to work.

The girls

Our cute toes


Too Cute
Devin, Jonathan and Little J man

Love you babe!

We took Jace swimming for the first time at Britton and Diana's and he didn't cry at all. He got warn out fast though and was then ready for a really long nap.

Little Evelyn wanted to get Jace so bad. It was so cute she kept trying to get him. You can see by Jace's face he wasn't thrilled about it.

Stephanie and Ben's little girl Harlee was blessed so I had to cute a shot of these two together. I think she was telling him a secret and it might have been that they are in love. haha

I love these two

My sweet little man
2 comments:
Those are some cute pics of Jace, but let's not try to marry of the little guy before he know's what hits him. I see you guys liked my joke on pic day:-) Cheers!
-Craig
Very good pics.Loved it.
Idaho Real Estate
Post a Comment