
Our Last Night Together. We went to dinner and a movie with friends. I know you might think why didn't we go out alone, but I never have my other half here to go out on dates with. So, when ever all my friends and family are going on date nights I am always the loner or just don't go. I love having him here to be my date for date nights just like these.

My sister Lori and her husband Justin. They have date night every Friday and I have gone before with Jace as my date. But this time I actually had a hubby to be with. Too bad the movie was lame (Terminator).

Getting ready to head to the airport at 5am, don't worry we got less than 2 hours of sleep that night, due to last minute things like stupid military haircut, packing, walmart at midnight, and just laying in bed talking.

One last picture with Dad

My two handsome boys in my life. I love them so much. Thanks babe for the best two weeks ever. I loved every minute with you. It was so fun watching him with Jace. He is such a cute Dad. It was miserable saying our goodbyes again and we didn't even walk him into the airport. We did our farewell curbside. It's just too hard on both of us and I have a crying episode which is never pleasant in public.
6 comments:
Aww, that's sweet. Don't worry Em, it's almost over; just a few more short months.
- Craigness
Emily. This is Rachel Favreau. I stumbled across your blog and loved seeing all your pictures! Still one of the most beautiful women I know. And you are a Mom!! amazing. You are just simply wonderful. I am so happy for you and your sweet family. Life is just good huh.
Your goodbyes break my heart and I have been thinking about you two having to do that again.
Oh love, I'm sorry. I'm glad he got to come and visit even if it was only for a short while. Remember when we went to the alps and he pushed my head/helmet into the icecold water? good times. love you see you soon.
You have such a cute family and I am glad you guys had a great time together. Your husband looks so cute with Jace. Ok so I was wondering how much your head bands are and then how much are the flower clips?
Emily, You must of had such a fun time with you husband home!! I love the pictures you took they are so cute!!
So last night I waited a few minutes to buy a clip then chelsea told me you already left...opps haha.
Any I thought I would invite you to our blog to. Just send me your e-mail to stacyvb7@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment